4-17-09 Orioles at Red Sox

Rex Thunder

People are sick and tired of watching our offense put up numbers only to see our starting pitching come right back with a huge lead to walk the leadoff guy on four pitches.

That is unacceptable at the ML level, period.

The Cavalry is coming...and it has the number one spot of the rotation in it's sights as well.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People are sick and tired of watching our offense put up numbers only to see our starting pitching come right back with a huge lead to walk the leadoff guy on four pitches.

That is unacceptable at the ML level, period.

Yeah it is. BUt stop scoffing at the leadoff walk when it was another inning that just saw everything go wrong afterwards.

It's unacceptable- yet I see pitchers do it ALL the time. But you're right- Guthrie is horrible and shouldn't be in the major leagues. We'd be better off without him. I'm so tired of this harping on a single mistake when so much else went wrong to lead to a bad inning. He's not perfect. He knows he f'ed up.

Get over it dude.

He could bat .067 for all I care... as long as he anchors the defense with his glove.

Except for the fact that one of his errors cost like 4 un-earned runs at Texas when the game was still close. 5 mill is a lot for this if you ask me, he needs to turn it around.

Except for the fact that one of his errors cost like 4 un-earned runs at Texas when the game was still close. 5 mill is a lot for this if you ask me, he needs to turn it around.

No single error costs 4 runs except a 4-base error by an outfielder with the bases loaded.

Archived