5/16 - O's at Royals: Hill's Debut

weams

Because we need Rich Hill to be great. Because he was good. Because there was no way Trembley was pitching him over 90 pitches in his first start. Because Baez was warm. Because there had been two hits albiet cheap ones. Because there was a righthander coming to the plate.

Uncle! Uncle!

(I was just askin'... I didn't mean anything by it ;-)

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pie goes up there and flashes the bunt a lot, does he think that is going to help him get walks? At least bunt sometimes maybe?

Maybe he just wants DT to know he doesn't need to go to AAA and work on his bunting after what happened with Nolan in spring training.

MASN keeps cutting back to the announcers in the booth. That kind of annoys me. It's fine to show them once or twice as an establishing shot, but we don't need to see them over and over again.

That would mean Buck did his hair for nothing, though.

Cool pitcher's duel in Norfolk tonight - 1-0 Tides after 6, and DHernandez shut em out for 5.1:

5.1IP, 2H, 0R, 0ER, 4BB, 6K, 3.50ERA

Norfolk scored in the bottom of the first, and neither team has scored since. McCrory got David's last two outs for him.

MASN keeps cutting back to the announcers in the booth. That kind of annoys me. It's fine to show them once or twice as an establishing shot, but we don't need to see them over and over again.

I agree there, and I hate it twice as much when we are on MASN2 because I don't know about others, but my channel 17 (cspan) has the worst damn picture ever.

That would mean Buck did his hair for nothing, though.

After Buck last night, I couldn't take it anymore, so I'm watching the KC HD feed... they've got Jim Lefevbre's kid doing PBP with Frank White as the color guy. They're not great, but they're competent and not annoying...

Archived