National Champion Predictions

Maverick2143

Doesn't a team have to be elite to turn the ball over 6 times, lose a Heisman candidate have another Heisman candidate forget to show up and still have a chance to tie at the end against one of this countries best 18 programs? ;)

Well they actually played better without White, and use teams instead of programs. But yeah, it's impressive that they were still in the game with all the to's.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doesn't a team have to be elite to turn the ball over 6 times, lose a Heisman candidate have another Heisman candidate forget to show up and still have a chance to tie at the end against one of this countries best 18 programs? ;)

An elite team shouldn't turn the ball over 6 times to begin with, especially in what is arguably the biggest game of the season.

An elite team shouldn't turn the ball over 6 times to begin with' date=' especially in what is arguably the biggest game of the season.[/quote']

I can't argue that point. I am still very disappointed that they didn't come ready to play in a game of that magnitude. It was definately not what I expected.

Archived