Sun 6/14 ATL vs Os

porterhouse

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's always packed for the Braves. They've loved Camden Yards ever since it was opened and their fans always make the trip up during the rare times the Braves are in town.

Not to mention Virginia is full of Braves fans.

I'm getting to the point where I'd just prefer it if the announcers - no matter who they are - would just not verbalize how well our starter is doing during a game. Talk about how a certian pitch is working well for him after he throws one, talk about how you like the tempo of the game, talk about how you like his movement or velocity, just don't mention hits or runs... EVER! ;)

Not to mention Virginia is full of Braves fans.

In the 90's and into the early '00's the Braves were arguably America's team. They have a lot of fans everywhere, so it's never surprising to see a lot of Braves fans at the yard. I'm sure some are from Atlanta, but more are just Braves fans living in the area.

In the 90's and into the early '00's the Braves were arguably America's team. They have a lot of fans everywhere, so it's never surprising to see a lot of Braves fans at the yard. I'm sure some are from Atlanta, but more are just Braves fans living in the area.

Atlanta is more or less Boston South.

This was more of my point... Braves fans are EVERYWHERE along the southeast and thus Camden Yards is always seen as a "treat" for the rare times the Braves visit.

You know, the O's might want to consider resting Roberts once a week and Izturis once/twice a week to see if Andino has a long term future with this team. He's been putting on a pretty good show for a UTI guy. I would wager that he doesn't have the arm to handle 3rd except for an emergency, but he wouldn't really be needed there with Wiggington on the team.

BB is having a really good start so far. If he can keep this up, I think we're seeing our #4-5 of the future. Just as I say this, Anderson doubles. Still, I really like the fact that he looks like a work-horse.

And another great play by Andino!!

You know, the O's might want to consider resting Roberts once a week and Izturis once/twice a week to see if Andino has a long term future with this team. He's been putting on a pretty good show for a UTI guy. I would wager that he doesn't have the arm to handle 3rd except for an emergency, but he wouldn't really be needed there with Wiggington on the team.

BB is having a really good start so far. If he can keep this up, I think we're seeing our #4-5 of the future. Just as I say this, Anderson doubles. Still, I really like the fact that he looks like a work-horse.

And another great play by Andino!!

See my sig :D

Exactly so... little things, getting breaks, etc...

Correct. You could see the pressure in every at bat for 2 weeks. Now we are back to swinging and having fun. That is why the bashing of Mora yesterday was one sided. He made a bad play but in fairness he got the hit that broke up the drought.

Archived