Sun 6/14 ATL vs Os

porterhouse

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sweet, we get to miss Johan Santana because he is pitching today.

yep, and he is losing 4 to 0. Other than Johann the Met's starters are not so scary. We were due to miss on of the big guys. It seems like we have caught them all.

Does anyone know if there's a way to make this thread auto-refresh? I seem to remember hearing about that.

If you use Firefox, you can download an add-on that permits you tell it to reload every X seconds.

Works fine, but it won't change pages for you, plus if you do anything, like change pages or post something, it stops auto-reloading until you tell it to go again (which is easy, but still).

Ugh, the Tides game is currently delayed because of rain. I really want to see how David Hernandez responds.

Back to the Orioles game, Escobar has been pulled from SS with Hernandez taking over in the game.

Hey grats on 10k posts! :clap3:

BRob was cool as a cucumber... he kept watching Andino to see what he should do to buy time...

Is that what your DVR showed you when you replayed it a few times and then did frame by frame?

I'm just teasing, sorry... this scoring runs thing has me in a mood. ;)

Agreed, he played it well. It makes me think the pickoff might not have been accidental.

The timing with Andino did seem perfect. Also give credit to Andino for being alert. Also nice H&R with Andino and Zaun. Looking good so far.

Archived