6/29: Red Sox at Orioles, Game 1

PaulFolk

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We're not losing tonight because we're a bad offensive team, we're losing because we're facing one of the best left handers in baseball.

This is exactly correct. So why is the game thread a nonstop b*tch-fest?

It's page after page of people complaining about one thing or another.

Do you guys really enjoy watching baseball this way? I have no desire to ruin somebody else's fun, but it doesn't seem to me that you're having any fun. All it does is chase away folks or else eventually get others to join into the b*tching. The Oriole hitters had some very good AB's against Lester but when the guy's on, there's not much anybody can do.

Do you guys really enjoy watching baseball this way? I have no desire to ruin somebody else's fun, but it doesn't seem to me that you're having any fun. All it does is chase away folks or else eventually get others to join into the b*tching. The Oriole hitters had some very good AB's against Lester but when the guy's on, there's not much anybody can do.

Because fans of the Orioles on OriolesHangout.com don't particularly like getting beat by the Boston Red Sox.

Really not that hard at all to figure out RShack.

I think it's fun to be in game threads when were winning obviously. It's tough to stay even tempered when were getting shutout though, and some people resort to blaming everyone they can for our ineptness. But today it's clear that Lester was just straight nasty..

I think it's fun to be in game threads when were winning obviously. It's tough to stay even tempered when were getting shutout though' date=' and some people resort to blaming everyone they can for our ineptness. But today it's clear that Lester was just straight nasty..[/quote']

Blaming and thinking 1 game means more than it does in terms of assessing talents of players/coaches is down right silly.

Venting about a awful game in a non-grand proclomational way in terms of this player or coach is this or that is completely fine.

Time to see BOS tally 12 runs. :(

As I said this morning, BOS brings out the worst in our staff and always manages to pound us in one or more games in a series. :cussing:

I don't know... I think BOS can also bring out the worst in our fanbase. :noidea:

Archived