6/29: Red Sox at Orioles, Game 1

PaulFolk

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tell me about it, it's driving me insane. I fully deserve any infraction or worse that's handed out by the staff for those comments.

Personally, I think your comments were perfectly acceptable and completely in line with how I was feeling.

Probabaly the sense of entitlement the players and the fanbase have. Now just think if you were surrounded by these people everyday like I am...

My thought exactly. I did not think it was possible to be more obnoxious than Yankee fans but the red Sox fans are worse. So is the team.

It's jealousy. I wish we were them, I can't even lie.

I wish we were winners, but I definitely don't want a bandwagon fan base all over the country ****ting all over other team's fans in their house. I want to be Boston with class.

I have the sinking feeling that Hill is going to get rocked worse than Berken, then we'll lose Bergy's game 1-0 or 2-1....ugh

Hill doesn't stand a chance with his command against this lineup.

Zippy chance I watch the game tomorrow night, I just can't bring myself to do it.

I'd like to win like them, but I wouldn't want to BE them.

There's a very distinct difference.

C'mon, if we had guys like Pedroia and Youk we'd LOVE them.

We'd rave about Pedroia's fire and grit, we'd love Youk's hustle.

We'd love two rings this decade and we'd love being die hard original fans of a fanbase that suddenly everyone wants to be a part of.

Who doesn't want to be the cool kid? Popularity contests don't stop after high school.

Archived