6/29: Red Sox at Orioles, Game 1

PaulFolk

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you give me an example. Besides last year's Tampa Bay team, they are few and far between.

Gladly

2008 - Rays

2006 - Tigers

2005 - White Sox

2003 - Marlins

2001 - D-backs

1995 - Braves

1993 - Phillies

To name a few...

Cry me a river Youk, you punk! I'd give anything to kick your little panzy butt shaking chick ass. Get back to the dugout and throw a bat you panzy.

There's just something about the Red Sox, isn't there? They really get my blood boiling.

Are Pedroia and Youk annoying as hell because they are who they are? Or are they annoying as hell because they're Sox?

Or how much does the annoying factor get amplified because they're Sox?

I think Pedroia would be equally as annoying in another uniform, but I think Youk wouldn't be as bad if he were on another team.

Food for thought.

Let's get some baserunners.

There's just something about the Red Sox, isn't there? They really get my blood boiling.

Probabaly the sense of entitlement the players and the fanbase have. Now just think if you were surrounded by these people everyday like I am...

Tell me about it, it's driving me insane. I fully deserve any infraction or worse that's handed out by the staff for those comments.

Archived