8/11 vs Oakland

O-The-Memories

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3.5, I believe.

That's just common sense, though.

"Hey look, the infield is in. Maybe I should confirm that it goes through before I run."

It's not like he was the game winning run or anything. Like I said, common sense, Juan Samuel be damned.

But the whole point of the contact play is that you don't do that. I'm not going to fault a player for doing what he was explicitly told. Now if by chance they didn't have a play on and he did that on his own, by all means break out the pitchforks!

But the whole point of the contact play is that you don't do that. I'm not going to fault a player for doing what he was explicitly told. Now if by chance they didn't have a play on and he did that on his own, by all means break out the pitchforks!

My issue would be, one way or another, someone was wrong. Again!

Our offense is so bad, and I don't know why. Oakland has a better record than us, and I don't know why. Look at their lineup, they have even younger pitchers than we do. Their lineup is basically devoid of any real talent, and yet they find ways to win more than we do.

This team needs a masher in the middle of the lineup in the worst way. I sure hope Wieters, Reimold, Jones and Markakis show some more power in the future, because our best players are not getting the job done, and that's really scary to me.

Our offense is so bad, and I don't know why. Oakland has a better record than us, and I don't know why. Look at their lineup, they have even younger pitchers than we do. Their lineup is basically devoid of any real talent, and yet they find ways to win more than we do.

This team needs a masher in the middle of the lineup in the worst way. I sure hope Wieters, Reimold, Jones and Markakis show some more power in the future, because our best players are not getting the job done, and that's really scary to me.

They have the HitNoneRunNone virus.

Not sure how much more I can take. A 1-1 game and I already feel like we are out of it. 3-0 and he swings. I don't care of Mohler is up next. I'd rather he make the 3rd out of this inning than the 1st out of the next.

It's painful just to listen to the game.

Archived