CNN/SI: Gibbons received shipments of steriods

The Azman

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
didn't see this posted, if it was already, let the usual flaming begin..I'll take it like a man.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/baseball/mlb/09/09/drugs.probe/index.html

I don't think this surprises anyone, does it? I'm beginning to get immune to all of these allegations anyway. So many guys were on it, it just doesnt' bother me at all.

I don't think this surprises anyone, does it? I'm beginning to get immune to all of these allegations anyway. So many guys were on it, it just doesnt' bother me at all.

That about sums it up. What bothers me is we gave Gibbons a contract based on his steroid aided performance, and now he's probably no longer using.

That about sums it up.

The worst part to me is thinking about the recent names. Glaus (won a World Series), Bonds (A World Series, a few MVP's, a record of some sort) Gibbons (Lots of back acne?) At least the others guys had a lot of success.

Yeah, I'm starting to feel the same way, too.

Maybe MLB is hoping everyone starts to feel this way, that way the public backlash won't be as bad.

I'd be a lot more bummed if Roberts or Markakis were named.

Archived