UNC could be done for the NCAA's

accinfo

Wow even though the defending champs lost a ton of talent they still have more AA then anyone in the league. I would have never guessed they wouldn't make this year's tournament. I guess they could rally but I just don't see it. Losing to College of Charleston doesn't help either. It is funny but now you look at things and this is a game MD really should win on Sunday. What an interesting year this has been so far. I would have been drug tested on the spot if I would have told you before the season the harder of the two back to back home ACC games for Maryland will be the one versus UVA. LOL!!

I fear Sunday's game. Were coming off big win, Carolina is extremely desperate and with all the snow expected there is likely to be a smaller crowd at Comcast. Sets up as a trap game for the Terps.
The crowd may be fewer in number, but I almost guarantee that if they play, the crowd will be considerably louder than normal.

If they play the game on time, or delay it, I think its likely that they'll let all students in for free. Last time they did that I think was against Wake Forest my freshman year ('02/03). That was one of the loudest games I can remember at Comcast even though the upper bowl was pretty much empty. Students completely surrounding the court.

The crowd may be fewer in number, but I almost guarantee that if they play, the crowd will be considerably louder than normal.

If they play the game on time, or delay it, I think its likely that they'll let all students in for free. Last time they did that I think was against Wake Forest my freshman year ('02/03). That was one of the loudest games I can remember at Comcast even though the upper bowl was pretty much empty. Students completely surrounding the court.

Good point. If they open the doors to all the students that would be huge. Still, Carolina is very desperate and are arguably the more talented team. I'm very nervous about this game.

They might have a lot of AA talent, but they have no guards who look like they belong in the ACC. You can't win with just big men, and that's all they have now. I expect MD to win easily.

Agree with your point and that the Terps will win, but I think Strickland could turn into a pretty good ACC guard.

I've come to the negative side on Drew. He is awful.

Agree with your point and that the Terps will win, but I think Strickland could turn into a pretty good ACC guard.

I've come to the negative side on Drew. He is awful.

Strickland could turn out decent, but he's not all that good/consistent now.

Drew is terrible. I have no idea why they put him on the court anymore. I don't know why they don't let Strickland take his lumps, and let Drew just watch. He loses games all by himself.

Strickland could turn out decent, but he's not all that good/consistent now.

Drew is terrible. I have no idea why they put him on the court anymore. I don't know why they don't let Strickland take his lumps, and let Drew just watch. He loses games all by himself.

Agreed. Henson, Strickland and Wear all got big minutes for the Heels last night in Blacksburg. I would expect they will start to get more and more time as the season goes on.

I'm driving down to that game Sunday...I don't know HOW, but I am.

The big problem for the terps this game is that this is essentially the season for the Heels. Add to that the fact that the freshman will likely get significantly increased minutes, and this could be a pretty good trap game.

All students are going to be allowed in tomorrow. :clap3:

Should be awesome. I know a ton of people who didn't get tickets the first time that will now be going. It's gonna be LOUDDDDD in Comcast tomorrow. Hopefully enough alums show up that students can fill in the rest of the seats so that the place is still full.

Archived