NCAA seed

What seed will the Terps get in the NCAA tourney?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What seed will the Terps get in the NCAA tourney?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just as another point of reference Jerry Pam has us as a 4. Lunardi while great at nailing the field IMO doesn't do quite as much diligence when it comes to actual seeding. Not that he is just throwing names in a hat, but I don't think he is breaking down each team and doing in depth side by side team comparisons before coming out with his brackets twice a week. In most brackets I've seen Md is a 5. Again, as of right now I am with Palm. I think we are a 4. Lose to GT/UNC we probably end up a 5, but we won't drop below the 5 no matter how things play out this weekend. If anyone wants to take that bet I'll happily accept.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/story/collegebasketball-projecting-the-field?tag=untagged

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW. All this talk of the ACC being down but as things stand right now Lunardi has us a 7 bid league with a 7-9 GT team in the field. All anybody was talking about a month or so ago was that it would take 9 wins to get in from the ACC.

BTW. All this talk of the ACC being down but as things stand right now Lunardi has us a 7 bid league with a 7-9 GT team in the field. All anybody was talking about a month or so ago was that it would take 9 wins to get in from the ACC.

That says a lot more about the "bubble field" than it does about the ACC.

I hope the ACC cleans up in the tourney and I think they have teams that can do very well but still, they would probably be a 5 bid league in a lot of other years.

That says a lot more about the "bubble field" than it does about the ACC.

I hope the ACC cleans up in the tourney and I think they have teams that can do very well but still, they would probably be a 5 bid league in a lot of other years.

I don't disagree, but it's all relative in the end since college basketball is down overall.

I can't believe GT was 7-9 in the league with all their talent. Their talent level is quite a bit higher than the Terps, IMO. Great game last night, but teams with a lot of size give the Terps fits. Can we clone Favors?

I see a 5 seed for the Terps. If they had won last night, probably a 4th seed.

Archived