3/29: v. the Evil Empire on MASN

scOtt

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Solid botch by Thorne with Eddie in the booth.

"Well the Hall of Fame is just getting closer and closer, isn't it Eddie?"

This, of course, followed by several seconds of very nervous laughter from Eddie and Palmer.

Yikes.

Shoot, I'll have to rewind that because I stepped out of the room for a second. That is SUPREMELY embarrassing for Thorne. How can you not know that Eddie is already in? Ugh, stick to hockey Gary.

Solid botch by Thorne with Eddie in the booth.

"Well the Hall of Fame is just getting closer and closer, isn't it Eddie?"

This, of course, followed by several seconds of very nervous laughter from Eddie and Palmer.

Yikes.

Yeah, I was wondering what he was trying to say bout that one! Another reason I don't care for Thorne!!!

As if any of us watching this game right now thought he was going to get out of that unscathed...

Man, I know. It seemed like the same thing he struggled with last season. He has trouble closing out innings. He threw an out pitch to Cano that he took. Then he couldn't make back to back quality pitches and gives up the homer which is made worse by the Johnson walk.

And, oh yeah, I was in Las Vegas last weekend. If you find my dignity, probably around the Mirage or Treasure Island, send me a note.

Yeah' date=' I was wondering what he was trying to say bout that one! Another reason I don't care for Thorne!!![/quote']

Meh. Whenever I think about anybody who works for the Os, I think of whether or not their services would be in demand if we parted ways (how are those second head coaching gigs working out Maz & Perlozzo?). Thorne would be in demand.

Archived