4/11 Blue Jays at Orioles

GotNitro

Off point:

I was at home opening day Friday, they announced on TV a friend told me that it was a record attendance of 48k something.... I was there, there is no way there were 48k ppl there, a whole lot less, 30 something... was wondering if anybody knows the actual attendance and/or where to find it for Friday's game? Thanks

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure which game you're referring to. On Opening Night in Tampa, the O's scored a run each in the 3rd, 4th, and 6th innings. In the home opener, the O's scored 3 runs in the 1st, 2 more in the 5th, and 1 in the 8th.

My bad Paul, I remember a game where we scored 3 in the first inning then nothing for a while. Perhaps I am thinking of the home opening day and "forgot" about the 5th and 8th inning runs. Thanks for the correction, my memory has been failing me for some time now.

It sure is nice having Mike Flanagan back in the booth, he's awesome!

Yes, he is. I am not a Thorne fan but he is allowing Flanny more air time. Hunter would not shut up the last 2 nights. It is good to see Flanny associated with the O's again. He like Palmer, is an Oriole.

Archived