4/14 - Rays @ O's

Rex Thunder

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who knows in the AL East. I can't believe that I was so naive. I really looked at our roster and thought we could compete this year. I really thought we would be at or at least close to .500.

I suppose there's still time, but man......this hurts. I'm shocked I'm the only person posting in this thread right now.

Oh my God in heaven!! I rushed home to see day baseball, and the first thing I see is an 8-1 score in favor of the Rays. Two seconds later, Berken gives up a HR.

Any bright spots today fellas? I'm guessing BB looked terrible if this is the score. Only one run?

Odds can't be better than 50/50 that DT makes it through May.

The solo shot was the only really bad thing by Berken. Bergesen didn't have it, although his cause wasn't helped early on by an error that led to three unearned runs via the Carlos Pena homer.

Bergesen - 3+ IP (three batters in the 4th), 7 H, 8 R, 5 ER, 2 BB, 3 SO, 2 HR (both 3-run HRs), 11.74 season ERA

This HAS to be our rock bottom right?????? We can't get any worse can we? I sure hope our west coast trip turns out to be the turning around point.

That's what people said 10 games into the 88 season.

Trust me, it CAN get worse

Archived