5/27: A's at O's

PaulFolk

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEY, DT--Barton's up again, OMG: I was beginning this as a joke, I was going to tell DT, Hey, it's time to bring Castillo in, BUT I WAS JUST JOKING AND JUST THEN DT comes out and brings Castillo in.

Berken's ERA is 1.50 for crissake, he's been trained as a starting pitcher, he's been great against lefties, why why why was he yanked?!! There has to be some other reason beside the lefty-righty thing....

Berken has been misused all season by DT. I simply do not understand why he has not been used more often, especially given the fact that he's been arguably the best pitcher out of the pen.

Is it just me or after every ridiculous pitching change is there a bad hop or a defensive misplay. It's like everybody is more tentative and the baseball gods punish us with a vengence.

Intriguing idea. Perhaps it's also like: OK, Dave just did something stupid and we've got to make sure he doesn't lose his job b/c of it, can't blow it, can't blow it. And then can't react smoothly to bad hops, etc.

Intriguing idea. Perhaps it's also like: OK, Dave just did something stupid and we've got to make sure he doesn't lose his job b/c of it, can't blow it, can't blow it. And then can't react smoothly to bad hops, etc.

I like this answer better. Curse talk is for losers. Good teams make their own breaks.

Two on, one out.

Moore in for Wieters.

AJ: REDEEM YOURSELF for that ABSOLUTELY STUPID LOUSY last at-bat with the bases loaded. Swings on a first pitch and leaves it up now to Garrett.

Archived