5/27: A's at O's

PaulFolk

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. I still can't fathom wth DT thought he was doing. Just plain stupid, stupid, stupid :rolleyestf: He just effin' gave the game away. I have no faith in the 9th. How many pitchers will he use this inning?

Still can't get over it. You're supposed to minimize, not increase the chance that the other team will score.

Imagine how Bergy feels.

So many poor deicsions, I'd have given Bergeson one and only ONE base runner. If I brought Berken in, it would have been for the rest of the inning (at least). If I had brought DH in, same thing. I wouldn't have faulted him to much for either Berken or DH, I'm a hard lean to Berken because of DH's inexperience in the pen and guys on base. DH should be used with no inherited runners for awhile. If I brought Hendrickson in and he got in trouble and my only choice of relief was Meredith, I would have left Hendrickson in, but really if up to me I'd have brought in Ohman there. Just sooo bad.

At this point the team has to know that DT is making bad decisions. Is it just me or after every ridiculous pitching change is there a bad hop or a defensive misplay. It's like everybody is more tentative and the baseball gods punish us with a vengence.

Home plate ump's a bum also, squeezing Bergy, disgusting.

It definitely was. That should have been a K. Bergy had every right to be furious and yell at the ump like that after what happened.

Is Schmuck going to finally have the guts to actually analyze DT's managerial skills? Or do we get another piece about how "classy" DT has been through all this?

I never want to hear again that managers have no effect on games. Everyone on this board KNEW DT was doing the wrong things the moment he did them tonight. Sickening.

HEY, DT--Barton's up again, OMG: I was beginning this as a joke, I was going to tell DT, Hey, it's time to bring Castillo in, BUT I WAS JUST JOKING AND JUST THEN DT comes out and brings Castillo in.

Berken's ERA is 1.50 for crissake, he's been trained as a starting pitcher, he's been great against lefties, why why why was he yanked?!! There has to be some other reason beside the lefty-righty thing....

Archived