• 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 46 replies
    • 3.8k views
    • Kopech is interesting. As for Fedde? The days of 4.50 ERA and up should be over for the O's. Being this is out of the norm, and not the AL East.. Fedde is not worth it to me. I'd rather bring up a young guy and work with him than wait for the sky to fall. Maybe Dan D can find a spot for him somewhere.
    • Why not? Not like it’s a day after a night game and they are off tomorrow. Exactly what it should be.
    • Never asked for everyday..but real opportunity should be there and hiding behind some stupid archaic rule when the info you actually have suggests otherwise is dumb.  
    • Fedde is a hard guy to peg.    Kudos to him for making what looks like a great choice for his Age 30 year. It feels a little dicey to me if the first half success (never mind Year 2) can stick as the league digests the changes in his game. Elias will get to see a couple more starts of his back rotation guys figuring how the Floor v. Upside balance he buys. I think of Chris Flexen some when I think of him as an Asia guy who had time constrained success coming back to the USA with a new set of skills.
    • 1: Jones only had some in-season swings that made us think but his o-swing rate was quite a bit worse.  Mountcastle's chase rate is the lowest of his career this season. 2: I think we were more willing to forgive Jones for swinging at low/away sliders because he played a premium defensive position.