• 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  5. Chuck Thompson CD

• 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. 2014 16-20 Prospects

• 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • How far south of 104 MPH is your fastball? 
    • The question shouldn’t be, who gets here first. The question should be, how do we get them both here and play them enough where it’s worth it?
    • They have more team speed for sure. But I don’t think that they are good enough to make the O’s look bad or anything. The Reds are a .500 type team.  Now that is not to say that they can’t/won’t take 2 of 3 from us. It’s baseball after all, stuff like that can and will happen over the course of 162.
    • I hope Tampa (and boston for that matter) make it a very close and competitive race.
    • Something that I think is overlooked by a lot of people - small tears can heal - it doesn't just stay a tear and then wait to be a more substantial tear. I've had a small tear in my shoulder (I'm a tennis play/teaching pro) that competes nationally. It takes about 4-6 weeks for a small tear to heal. It's not something that just gets worse. It can get better if you are careful and rest it. My shoulder feels completely fine. I get that I'm not a MLB pitcher, but he's a lot younger than me and his body heals much faster and my shoulder is being used extensively.