Manny Machado says Thank You Mariners.

Greg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Btw. Do you feel older?

Dang it, did I mention that I was on my phone? I guess that I haven't been typing your handle on my phone enough lately to not autocorrect.

Yeah, the sciatic nerves aren't getting any better. 35 ain't so bad...thanks for asking! I could definitely see you on an Indian.

Agreed, but I fully expect the O's to still be a contending ball club by then, and they aren't going to move their most valuable piece in a deal if they're contending. If he's as good as we're hoping, I just don't see it happening. I'm all for the terms of your suggested contract.

I expect them to be a contender also in 2017. That said I think you have little choice but to trade him at some point if you cant ink him. Letting him walk for a draft pick is not in the best interests long term of this team. Many is an asset that is going to bring back very very good prospects, not marginal ones.

Moving your most valuable piece sucks but if you want to continue to be a contender in 2019 then you do not let a guy who could bring in the talent that Manny could walk for a draft pick. There are some assets that are just to valuable to let walk away for crapshoot draft pick, some that are not. Manny falls in the category of to valuable. Just my opinion though.

Dang it, did I mention that I was on my phone? I guess that I haven't been typing your handle on my phone enough lately to not autocorrect.

Yeah, the sciatic nerves aren't getting any better. 35 ain't so bad...thanks for asking! I could definitely see you on an Indian.

2015-indian-scout-side-8860_l.jpg?20140508175408

Hot Tub for the Sciatica

She says definitely RV.

That's a beauty. It makes me want to go watch American Pickers.

An RV will work too, but make sure that you have a magnetic map that shows which states you've visited!

I wish that I had a hot tub at the hotel.

Archived