• 2.2k views
  4. The Outfield Dilemma 1 2

• 25 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 56 replies
    • 4.1k views
    • 36 replies
    • 2.9k views

• I still think Soto (Juan, not any of the others) checks off all the boxes here.  Insanely productive, plays hard, can rub opponents the wrong way on the field but is generally liked off of it.
    • We're not a mid-market team. Small market for sure.
    • Things looking bleak for KC. They left 11 runners on base, got a taste of their own medicine, I guess.
    • Surely not Cease.  He has been awful in playoffs last few starts.  
    • I honestly do not know the answers.  I do wish Masn would die so I could always have my team on the same channel.  I would like a daily show like they used to have before games but with just Oriole information and no Nats stuff.  And I would buy MLB.tv if I could watch the Orioles.  Last year I got it for one week before I figured out that blackouts were a thing.   I do want MLB and the Nats to pay through the nose for their TV rights.  They crushed our market size.  MLB took a bankrupt team and jammed it up our butts.  I want them to pay pay pay.  Not that it helps the Orioles much I just want to stick it to the Nats.  I don't care about some story that the Senators did not block the Orioles back in 54.  Hell the games were at Memorial Stadium.  A million miles from DC.  Now you can hit Nats park with a MLRS rocket from the parking lot of Camden Yards.  They stuck it to Baltimore bad.  And its not like they could of picked other places.  Carolina area, Nashville, Las Vegas.  I know New Orleans is a dump but maybe even there.  But no they bent us over and bam.