• 114 replies
    • 8.3k views
    • 18 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 1 reply
  3. Joseph Optioned 1 2 3 4 7

• 95 replies
    • 8k views

• I would have been good with J.D. Martinez until now and Martinez will turn 38 years old next August. Walltimore might be a bit much for him at this stage of his career. I see him strictly as a fallback option and if Martinez was brought in you'd have to be hoping to squeeze one more good season out of him. Elias should be aiming for a younger RHB still in their prime even if it's more of a platoon player.
    • Ok that's using the official 502 plate appearances cutoff used for batting average title. I'm a J.D. Martinez fan, but at this point of his career it's a no from me. He's headed the wrong direction age wise and in performance. If the Orioles didn't make any major move for a RHB then maybe you take a chance on him, but I'd like to see the Orioles get someone younger.
    • What would you trade for him? Do you think Colorado would trade him?
    • I wonder if they look at Saleh now that he’s been fired from the Jets. He’s an awesome DC. They could use the Assistant Head Coach title. 
    • These series have been great so far.  I am very glad all of them are tied.  Ideally, I would like a Detroit - KC ALCS (with Detroit winning) and a San Diego - Philly NLCS (with San Diego winning).  In a rematch of the 1984 WS, I am pulling for San Diego because they have never won the championship.   The only team I really want out is the Yankees, with the Dodgers next.  I've had enough of the Ohtani and Judge hype this year.