I'm sure of this: swept by Washington

O's84

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No way we win tomorrow. Miley has been terrible and now the Nats are due. I mean they've already lost 3 in a row. Call the bookie and double down. Nats are a lock.

I have a feeling Miley will keep us in the game tomorrow. 6 IP 3 ER.

Need to get to Roark. He's been pretty good lately.

I'll be a few rows back in left field for any gopher balls Miley (or Roark) give up.

I have a feeling Miley will keep us in the game tomorrow. 6 IP 3 ER.

Need to get to Roark. He's been pretty good lately.

I'll be a few rows back in left field for any gopher balls Miley (or Roark) give up.

You are missing the point of the thread.

We were lucky the last two games, no way Miley keeps us in this next one. We are going to DC to be put out of our misery. Why even show up? It's over, book it.

You are missing the point of the thread.

We were lucky the last two games, no way Miley keeps us in this next one. We are going to DC to be put out of our misery. Why even show up? It's over, book it.

Book it. Take it to Vegas. Bet the house.

Associated Press:

"Orioles will be wearing throwback 1901 uniforms vs. The Nationals in the home and away series this week. The move is to honor the presidency of Teddy Roosevelt. Additional twist: all Orioles will wear replica Teddy Roosevelt oversized heads like those used in the Nationals Park Presidents' Race. Orioles skipper Buck Showalter could not be reached for comment."

I wish I could have seen that. I enjoy the throwback uniforms.

Archived