I'm sure of this: swept by Washington

O's84

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The current Nationals hit a healthy .410 vs Miley.

Zero chance he puts up a good start. Stats never lie. It's definitely a Nationals stack day for DFS.

Gulp. We could use the mercy rule for this one. I'll likely have to resort to reading a book tonight. :slytf:

Huge relief to get the first two. Nats should still be massively favored in the next two matchups. Roark is a very solid #3 and Miley has been awful. Then Ubaldo against Scherzer, are you kidding me? A 3-1 split would be a tremendous coup to offset the HOU series but it's very hard to see us winning either of the next two games.

Huge relief to get the first two. Nats should still be massively favored in the next two matchups. Roark is a very solid #3 and Miley has been awful. Then Ubaldo against Scherzer, are you kidding me? A 3-1 split would be a tremendous coup to offset the HOU series but it's very hard to see us winning either of the next two games.

You're not kidding.

It's not like there's been any silver lining in Miley's recent starts. He's been atrocious.

And Ubaldo is still walking every batter known to man.

We in trouble.

We have no chance tomorrow. Ubaldo will get rocked and we might get no hit. I'll sadly be wanting to leave this game in the 3rd inning but be forced to stay the entire game.

Mark my words. Make an online betting account. Max wager Max tomorrow. He's a lock. Book it.

[video=youtube;MlqL3vg_1n8]

Haven't we beaten this guy before?

We have no chance tomorrow. Ubaldo will get rocked and we might get no hit. I'll sadly be wanting to leave this game in the 3rd inning but be forced to stay the entire game.

Mark my words. Make an online betting account. Max wager Max tomorrow. He's a lock. Book it.

Not even watching, no point really. 3-1 is fine.

Archived