• 2.4k views
    • 580 replies
    • 50.1k views
    • 20 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 86 replies
    • 7.3k views
    • 0 replies

• I wouldn't say they have been questionable to bad outside of the line. FS has been an issue for sure. Roquan's coverage issues have hurt us.     Harrison has been an issue too.  Hasn't played a ton but he has been a zero most of the time out there...but he has been better than that in recent years.
    • Nice article. I’ve settled into an expectation that they’re willing to spend money, but I don’t expect that they’re willing to set the market. I’d be thrilled to see them pounce on a TOR starter when free agency begins, but that seems pretty unlikely…..they’ll probably hang back and see who’s available after the initial feeding frenzy. 
    • Decent interview — no real specifics, but certainly some level of additional investment into the team, stadium and community will be happening. I guess I’m glad I’m hearing about his optimism without grandiose promises. I don’t know if we’ll be signing or extending a whole bunch during this upcoming Hot Stove season, but I do think we’re about to find out how serious the new ownership group is about taking the team to the next level.
    • Manny has a grudge at the Dodgers for not wanting him after his rental. That's all it is, sour grapes. It makes him look small.
    • Critical questions without answers: 1) What will Grayson provide the team in 2025? Is he a ToR starter? How many IPs? Do you count on him or do you assume he's injury prone? 2) Who replaces Santander's offensive production?  3) What's wrong with Adley and how should he be handled to allow him to regain his offensive potential? 4) What type of pitcher will Bradish be in 2025 and beyond?