Per Olney tweet, look for resolution in 48 hours

ChaosLex

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let me have it guys I truly deserve it, I've been such a fool. I'm eating some humble pie to go with my crow.

Nah...time to celebrate not be jerks. It's an exciting night...many doubted would happen - not just you...hopefully the Orioles will confirm and the physical will be cool. I'm excited. Enjoy and relax.

Nah...time to celebrate not be jerks. It's an exciting night...many doubted would happen - not just you...hopefully the Orioles will confirm and the physical will be cool. I'm excited. Enjoy and relax.

I can finally relax my friend, I'm going to celebrate.

The issue is simply, what is Vlad worth to us, and can we afford to spend our limited resouorces on him. I mean, let's say I have an old 32" television set, and I have a budget of $1500 to spend on Christmas presents for my wife and kids and the family. I've spent $1000 of it, and all of a sudden a really nice flat screen 42" TV, normally costing $1500, now goes on sale for one week only at $700. Well, in that scenario the deal is simply too good to pass up, and I'll go buy it even though I've now busted my Christmas budget by $200. But let's say that the TV is on sale for $1100 instead -- still $400 under what it's "worth," but now I'll be $600 over my Christmas budget. In that scenario, I've got to pass on the TV and get by with my old 32" model.

Oh the hell with it, just go get the flat screen! :D

BRING A GLOVE TO THE PARK AGAIN. YOU'RE GOING TO NEED IT FOR PROTECTION:thumbsup1:

I might need to bring two gloves to the park lol. I'm so excited and I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it LOL. :2yay-thumb: :2yay-thumb:

Archived