vs. RED SOX 4/27

OFFNY

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If we have to hide them then they don't belong on the team.

Why would you say that? It's not that they don't belong on the team, but the 8th inning of a close game isn't their role. Again, Buck only used them because the score was 4-0 instead of 3-0, that's my issue. What happened to the "win rule"?

Why would you say that? It's not that they don't belong on the team, but the 8th inning of a close game isn't their role. Again, Buck only used them because the score was 4-0 instead of 3-0, that's my issue. What happened to the "win rule"?

Outs is outs. I'm not big into the pitching roles thing.

This I agree with, Rapada was sterling in ST, sucked when the lights came on. Why are we carrying an extra reliever instead of a real catcher in Tatum? Rapada is a failed LOOGY.

Guts is the hardest luck pitcher in the majors. Amazingly bad luck, bad pens, bad run support. You name it, he has experienced it. The guy can't buy a break.

I have a feeling he broke a mirror by swinging a black cat into it, and the cat just happened to be opening up an umbrella indoors at the time.

Archived