vs. ROYALS 8/02

OFFNY

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really is amazing how many times this season the Orioles have squandered a golden offensive opportunity and then almost on cue... their pitcher comes out and stinks. It really is astonishing, seriously. It's such a game of chance and the Orioles just consistently are horrid!!! It's amazing, seriously amazing.

Chance of a typical MLB team of scoring one or more runs with the bases loaded and less than 2 outs: ~38% (conservatively).

Chance of the Orioles scoring one or more runs with the bases loaded and less than 2 outs: ~0.1% (generously).

Chance of the opposing team responding with a crooked number in the next half inning, ~ nearly 100%.

#wesuck

Simon a little wild AND getting squeezed.

That seems to happen a lot to our pitchers. I'll never understand it. It's like seeing a kid bleeding and crying, and running up to him and kicking him in the shins just to make absolutely sure that he is in a great deal of pain.

What on the hell continues to possess us to watch this **** every f'ing day? Dear God, please help us all, this is ridiculous.

Whenever I find my hot wife, it'll be hard to watch the O's.

You've never been married... huh?

:laughlol:

Archived