Adam Jones' 9/22 post-game interview

Frobby

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For the longest time I thought he was this guy: "because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know."

Still not sure he isn't. Weams seems to have an inside connection. Maybe it's Tom Clancy.......:scratchchinhmm: :smile11:

I sat next to Mike at FanFest. He was constantly texting Firestone, MacPhail, Buck, Wieters, Brooks, Cal, Earl, and even one or two with Peter himself!

In other words....Weams be the man! Plus, have you seen his avatar today? Great googly moogly!

Thank you, sir. Perhaps scoured was the wrong word, since I am working. I looked but I am not very failiar with MASN's site.

I just watched the interview. I liked it, and I liked Adam's demeanor.

As for mispronouncing Strop's name, I'll bet $100 that his nickname is Strop-like-pop. I'm thinking back to a post-game interview with Ty Wigginton last season where he was talking about how well Matusz pitched and called him Muh-TOOSE-like-moose.

I just watched the interview. I liked it, and I liked Adam's demeanor.

As for mispronouncing Strop's name, I'll bet $100 that his nickname is Strop-like-pop. I'm thinking back to a post-game interview with Ty Wigginton last season where he was talking about how well Matusz pitched and called him Muh-TOOSE-like-moose.

I just watched the interview again and agree, that is was a good interview. Nothing wrong with what he said or how he said it. With this particular interview, I saw no arrogance, so I take back what I said (only about the interview). Still doesn't change how I feel about his personality, though.

I should add, if he decides to sign on with the O's, long term, then that might possibly change how I feel towards him now. I'll be onboard with the rest of the Confident Jones admirers.

The More Logan Morrison Speaks, The Harder It Is To Like Him

I could be wrong about the guy. I certainly don't pay much attention to the Marlins, and my opinion very well may be skewed by the fact that the Marlins organization hates him. But like El Gordo said, maybe being hated by the Marlins is a good thing.

Everything in that article would be in line with what I've been feeling about him the past few months. I agree with Sammy that he's a cancer I would prefer to not have around.

This spring, I was really excited about Logan Morrison. I drafted him in all my fantasy leagues (to the questions of "who??" by league mates), followed him on twitter, and read a lot of stuff on the Marlins and their expectations for him and Coghlan. He was one of my favorite non-Orioles to watch all season. But slowly, as I've seen his tweets, read more about him, and watched his body language on the field, I've grown to reverse my opinion of him. I think he's full of himself. I wouldn't put him in the same galaxy as Jones who, despite being outspoken, is respectful and classy. I'm glad we have Jones and not Morrison and I hope that situation isn't flipped when we begin spring training next year.

The More Logan Morrison Speaks, The Harder It Is To Like Him

I could be wrong about the guy. I certainly don't pay much attention to the Marlins, and my opinion very well may be skewed by the fact that the Marlins organization hates him. But like El Gordo said, maybe being hated by the Marlins is a good thing.

If calling out Hanley Ramirez for his crappy attitude and lack of hustle is a cancer then I hope we get alot of that on this team.

Guest rochester
Corrected. Weams fail.

Actually bud, you did not fail whatsoever...no way, never have you failed - this morning just seemed like a nice surprise, sorta like that extra Christmas present you weren't expecting. Someday I may even read your posts :D nah they are good too (I think)...

Funny, I went to MASN and didn't even have to scour. I bet you can find it here: http://www.masnsports.com/index_medialounge.php?show_id=734233&p= ;)

After watching that video if you don't think that was funny you might need to work on your sense of humor.

He says the line, laughs, and then throws out a "no, I mean..." after. No issues here.

Archived