Go WVU!!

cindyluvsbrady

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know some people that will be SO JEALOUS!!!:)

Thats very cool!:)

ticketreserve.com

very cool concept. you can buy a ticket reservation. kinda of like the stock market where there are buyers and sellers. I bought mine 2 weeks ago for $76! So, I will pay face value plus $76. The same tickets are going for $800 on stubhub.

airfare is a gift from my mother in law (frequent flyermiles)

hotel is a rewards program where I get the for free

Iam going to go for probably ~$500

Dave Wannstedt, for once in your life do something worthwhile and beat the 'eers to a pulp this weekend. :cool:

There once was this young boy of nine years old and sadly his parents were getting a divorce. The parents engaged in very mean and bitter custody dispute and finally the judge asks the boy to take the stand.

He first asks the boy which parent he would like to live with? The boy responds that he didn't want to live with his mother because she beat him.

The judge then asked if he would like to live with his father? The boy says no he doesn't want to live with his father because he beats him too.

At this point the judge is very upset with the parents and says that in light of the testomony he would have to award custody to the boys grandparents. Quickly the boy chimes in that he didn't want to live with his grandparents because they also beat him.

Finally, out of desperation the judge asked the boy that if he could pick one person in the world to live with who would it be?

Without hestitate the boy said the following; "I wanna live with Dave Wannstedt because he doesn't beat anybody".

Archived