Go WVU!!

cindyluvsbrady

This loss ranks up there with the loss vs Miami in 96 where Miami blocked the punt and ran it in for a TD to lose.

I remember walking back to my house then in a fog. Right now i'm in the same type of fog except i'm sitting on my couch (without it being on fire) with my dogs sleeping around me.

Right now i'm very disappointed in how they showed up knowing what was on the line. I expected better out of them. I think everyone did.

Maybe it's the curse of the #2 team. You didn't want to be #2 this year.

What are you going to do. At least they get to go to the Orange Bowl or something. I guess I can be positive about that <weeps to myself>

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kudos to you, sir, for maintaining your sense of humor on a very dissappointing night.

To be serious for a moment... Pitt has gotten a lot faster, they have an incredible freshman back. If they didn't lose their starting QB and an excellent WR they might have been a good team this year.

It just shows the incredible depth from top to bottom of this amazing conference.

Forgot the smiley. Seriously, sorry for your loss, I was rooting against them, but it's nothing against you. You've had enough football success from your two favorite teams recently, so I don't feel bad for you, just look at my favorite two teams.;):mad:

Forgot the smiley. Seriously, sorry for your loss, I was rooting against them, but it's nothing against you. You've had enough football success from your two favorite teams recently, so I don't feel bad for you, just look at my favorite two teams.;):mad:

Heh, very true. The Colts being reigning Super Bowl Champions makes taking a disappointment like tonight in stride much easier. But what is disappointing is that w/the Colts, had the Mountaineers won it would of meant an Orioles World Series birth would have been forthcoming. ;)

Heh, very true. The Colts being reigning Super Bowl Champions makes taking a disappointment like tonight in stride much easier. But what is disappointing is that w/the Colts, had the Mountaineers won it would of meant an Orioles World Series birth would have been forthcoming. ;)

Uh oh. You just tied your football team's success to the Os?!?!? That sounds like a horrific curse to me! Quick...undo it before it's too late! ;)

This loss ranks up there with the loss vs Miami in 96 where Miami blocked the punt and ran it in for a TD to lose.

I remember walking back to my house then in a fog. Right now i'm in the same type of fog except i'm sitting on my couch (without it being on fire) with my dogs sleeping around me.

Right now i'm very disappointed in how they showed up knowing what was on the line. I expected better out of them. I think everyone did.

Maybe it's the curse of the #2 team. You didn't want to be #2 this year.

What are you going to do. At least they get to go to the Orange Bowl or something. I guess I can be positive about that <weeps to myself>

Just when I think that WVU can't break my heart any worse than they already have, they go and play like they did last night. What a horrible day:002_scry: They just love to take my hopes and jump on them. This is my favorite WVU team off all time, but this one hurt.

Just when I think that WVU can't break my heart any worse than they already have, they go and play like they did last night. What a horrible day:002_scry: They just love to take my hopes and jump on them. This is my favorite WVU team off all time, but this one hurt.

My heart goes out to you and all WVU fans today!!!:(

I understand your pain.I know how bad I have felt after O playoffs games!:002_scry:

Hang In there WVU fans

Pitt must feel like the EVIL ones to you!

My heart goes out to you and all WVU fans today!!!:(

I understand your pain.I know how bad I have felt after O playoffs games!:002_scry:

Hang In there WVU fans

Pitt must feel like the EVIL ones to you!

Thanks Cindy

Normally I am angry after a lose but today I am just heartbroken. Especially for White and Slaton who are amazing players who have hearts as big as their athletic ability.

Just as an example, White, Slaton, and others (including basketball and soccer players) spent friday at a Morgantown Elementry School reading and give autographs to kids. WVU has been lucky to have these two guys representing their program and I doubt we will ever see the likes of them again.

Archived