Do you approve of DD's first trade?

ChaosLex

Do you approve of DD's first trade?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Do you approve of DD's first trade?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand why you'd trade anything for a backup catcher, let alone someone like Henry who could potentially have value, especially when you've got Matt Wieters. If it was someone who there was just no room for, or a Pelzer/Gleason type who pretty much is what he is, I'd be okay, but Henry alone is too much IMO.

I don't understand why you'd trade anything for a backup catcher, let alone someone like Henry who could potentially have value, especially when you've got Matt Wieters. If it was someone who there was just no room for, or a Pelzer/Gleason type who pretty much is what he is, I'd be okay, but Henry alone is too much IMO.

It's a good backup and you need some insurance in case Wieters gets injured and misses some time.

This move annoys me...not because I think it's bad, but because it's caused so much complaining based on the departure of a player most posters hadn't heard of before a couple of hours ago.

I think some are confusing him with Ryan Berry. At least that is the only explanation I can come up with for all the outrage.

Archived