Flaherty as defensive replacement for Reynolds

CA-ORIOLE

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL...that was really horrible. Didn't hurt them though.

Well, we can always play the "what if reality had been completely different" game (i.e., even though they got the second out without allowing a run, the entire game could have changed if the out had been recorded earlier).

(no, I'm not actually going to blame Reynolds for a laced-double to the gap)

(but he still kinda sucks right now)

Mark Reynolds is a butcher. If you want your pitching to get better you simply can't have him out there at 3rd.

So bad on in between hops and how about that pop out that was easily in play. Shake your head. Costing the O's game after game.

Well, we can always play the "what if reality had been completely different" game (i.e., even though they got the second out without allowing a run, the entire game could have changed if the out had been recorded earlier).

(no, I'm not actually going to blame Reynolds for a laced-double to the gap)

(but he still kinda sucks right now)

Tougher play, but no reason a good 3b doesn't catch that liner off Cano.

C'mon man. It was smoked, he reacted fine, it was just out of his reach off the tip of the glove. Happens to everyone. Just also happens to fit the narrative in this case.

It was off his glove. If you're gonna say, yeah he makes errors but he's got great athletic ability, then that's the type of play he should make. A good third baseman makes it. I did say it was a tough play.

Archived