Nick Markakis - RF

Adam Jones - CF

Nick Johnson - DH

Mark Reynolds - 3B

Chris Davis 1B

Ronny Paulino - C

Robert Andino - 2B

http://baseballpress.com/lineup.php :)

I guess Buck's rationale will be to rest Reimold because of the hammy or whatever it was? We'll see, but I must admit I'm already starting to roll my eyes every time I see Chavez in the lineup.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess Buck's rationale will be to rest Reimold because of the hammy or whatever it was? We'll see, but I must admit I'm already starting to roll my eyes every time I see Chavez in the lineup.

Except for the part where Buck said Nolan would be starting these last three games in Chicago.

Maybe he'll make an outstanding catch today, like he did in Game Seven of the 2006 N.L.C.S.

Chin up. :)

vs. WHITE SOX 4/19

ORIOLES

Endy Chavez -LF

J.J. Hardy - SS

Nick Markakis - RF

Adam Jones - CF

Nick Johnson - DH

Mark Reynolds - 3B

Chris Davis 1B

Ronny Paulino - C

Robert Andino - 2B

For all of the early season positives thus far, I gotta say this lineup really sucks. Chavez, Kakes, Johnson, Reynolds...these guys look completely lost right now. Hammel better have his A-game today because he isn't gonna get much run support.

For all of the early season positives thus far, I gotta say this lineup really sucks. Chavez, Kakes, Johnson, Reynolds...these guys look completely lost right now. Hammel better have his A-game today because he isn't gonna get much run support.

Maybe he's getting the Sunday lineup out of the way early this week.

I've had neck pain and a kinked neck and all that stuff, but neck spasms doesn't sound all that debilitating. I love Nolan, but he really does get a ton of nagging injuries.

Nice to see Roch is doing his job. I guess it would be asking to much to have had the answer ready when he posted the lineup. No way for him to know that fans would care right?

Our first six hitters in the lineup today are hitting carrying these batting averages:

It is great that we have packed the front of our lineup with all of our hot hitters.

Yep, as any statistician can tell you, you should always throw history completely out the window and rely on the most recent 1 percent of data points.

Nice to see Roch is doing his job. I guess it would be asking to much to have had the answer ready when he posted the lineup. No way for him to know that fans would care right?

The lineups are usually given to the media before the manager has his pre-game press conference. At the time Roch posted the lineup, he didn't yet know that Reimold had back spasms.

vs. WHITE SOX 4/19

ORIOLES

Endy Chavez -LF

J.J. Hardy - SS

Nick Markakis - RF

Adam Jones - CF

Nick Johnson - DH

Mark Reynolds - 3B

Chris Davis 1B

Ronny Paulino - C

Robert Andino - 2B

Well, the offense did their job yesterday, in spite of what was ostensibly a "mail-it-in" lineup.

We scored 5 runs overall, and we made White Sox starter Gavin Floyd throw 117 pitches in only 6 innings.

Tonight's game time start is 10:05 PM, so I'll see you all in the late afternoon/early evening. :)

Archived