Ongoing Lineup Thread, 2012

OFFNY

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What about 0 for the century Nick Johnson! Reimold is getting sore after games right now is all I can figure with his neck.

Is the report that he is sitting because he is sore again or were you guessing there? I really wish we kept in the lineup. So hot right now.

Is the report that he is sitting because he is sore again or were you guessing there? I really wish we kept in the lineup. So hot right now.

Roch had a blog on Reimold having some ailments I was just putting 2 and 2 together.

There's only two possibilities...he's sore or Buck didn't want him in LF after last night's horror show. Considering he's not DHing either, I'm gonna say his neck is still sore.

There's only two possibilities...he's sore or Buck didn't want him in LF after last night's horror show. Considering he's not DHing either, I'm gonna say his neck is still sore.
"Nolan Reimold is being held out of tonight's lineup because of neck spasms." http://www.masnsports.com/school_of_roch/2012/04/reimold-out-of-lineup-johnson-in-it.html

Buck giving Wieters time off early. It'll be interesting to see if it pays dividends in the summer months. Be nice if Reimold could drop these nagging injuries.

This neck injury has cost him 3 of the last 4 games, I am starting to question if "nagging" is the right term to use.

Not having Reimold really hurts this lineup. Reimold may not be the ideal leadoff man but Chavez has been miserable at the plate so far. I would be tempted to flip him and Bob Dino.

Even with Reimold this lineup is going to have a huge hole around the 6 through 8 spots all year if we don't start getting something out of the 3B and DH positions. Also, while Davis has been decent average wise we can all agree we'd like to see a little more pop from him as well.

Where is that poll for just conceding now and catching an earlier flight?

That lineup does not inspire confidence.

The last time that the majority of posters felt this way, our offense scored 5 runs, Endy Chavez made a great catch in left-field, and we won the game against the White Sox. :)

http://scores.espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=320419104&teams=baltimore-orioles-vs-chicago-white-sox

Archived