Mayday, May Day! Gamethread Orioles vs Yankees 5/1/2012

weams

Great pitch. Matusz doesn't look nervous at all. He just looks like he's pitching. Is this how he looked last time out? It's hard for me to judge pitchers when I'm at the game.

I think so. Even though Grandersons ball hasn't landed yet, it didn't seem to phase him.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brians looking good just body language and stuff wise, I think he could have a good outing.

I feel like the pamler and thorne harping on matusz' previous stats is kind of pointless considering the nature of his career thus far

those pitches looked awfully close that were called balls.

He still threw 16 out of 23 pitches for strikes. The good news is that he's throwing strikes, even with the umps squeezing him. The bad news is, if the umps are going to squeeze him like that and put him in bad positions, there isn't a hell of a lot that he can do about it.

It seems like we have to stomp these bastards just to beat them.

Amen! Just as I was gonna write about how even scrubs like Phil Hughes have a confidence versus us because f the recent history bla bla bla- he services one up to Davis- who I just so happened to sneak into my fantasy lineup once I found out Reimold was out again!

Archived