vs. BLUE JAYS 5/29

OFFNY

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was thinking that myself earlier but then I said (I talk to myself) what MLB player that might have ADHD is not going to get legal greenies?

Yeah, maybe he hasn't been diagnosed. I think Laroche has ADHD and takes meds.

Yeah, the announcers didn't even mention the scoop. I wonder if Davis would have come up with that.

Davis's hands at first are very underrated. yeah, he booted an easy throw last night, but he's saved many errors from our infielders as well.

I'm still pissed over this home plate umpire calling andino out on that last pitch. Lawrie swung thru durther in his check swing... where's the pay back call. That was utter bs and should NEVER happen. As bad as it gets... except for the perfect game taken away...

It's always seemed to me that Reynolds is a pretty solid defensive 1B, although the stats don't necessarily back it up (I think I read a post a few months back pointing out that those stats are a little flawed because of one three error game Reynolds had last year at 1B, or something).

Between him and Davis it seems Davis is better suited to the DH role and Reynolds to the 1B.

Well, you can look at it this way, too. Last year, Reynolds had 5 errors in 44 games played at first base. If he did make 3 errors in one game, than that means in the other 43 games, he only made 2 errors.

I'm not sure how to take that, because I am liking a guy that had only 2 errors in 43 games, but I'm not liking a guy that makes 3 errors in one game. :scratchchinhmm:

I like to think that he got one horrible game out of the way, and he was good in the other 43 games.

Archived