Zach Tonight

OFFNY

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Britton's last 3 starts, 21.2 IP, 3 ER, 1.25 ERA

Do you think at some point, anyone outside of Baltimore is going to figure out that Tillman and Britton are absolutely destroying opponents and that the O's rotation is suddenly looking quite fearsome?

Do you think at some point, anyone outside of Baltimore is going to figure out that Tillman and Britton are absolutely destroying opponents and that the O's rotation is suddenly looking quite fearsome?

I'd rather the national media not catch on. I say, let them continue to discount the Bizzar'Os, as it's been working well for the boys in Orange so far.

I'd rather the national media not catch on. I say, let them continue to discount the Bizzar'Os, as it's been working well for the boys in Orange so far.

I would buy a bizzarO's t-shirt.

I wouldn't wear it in public, but I would buy it.

Also...do my eyes deceive me? Did Zach look as good today as his line indicates?

I would buy a bizzarO's t-shirt.

I wouldn't wear it in public, but I would buy it.

Also...do my eyes deceive me? Did Zach look as good today as his line indicates?

Zach looked shaky for the first two innings, but came back and looked like a Cy Young winner for the next six.

And then, the O's immediately option Britton down to AAA... That's a surprise.

Zach looked shaky for the first two innings, but came back and looked like a Cy Young winner for the next six.

And then, the O's immediately option Britton down to AAA... That's a surprise.

I just realized that I misspelled "bizarre."

Thanks for the overview ~

Archived