Zach Tonight

OFFNY

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am AMPED up for tonights game. We need to come out and beat the YOU KNOW WHAT out of Toronto. We've been the door mat of the AL EAST for too long....lets show this division rival what's up and get that momentum going into September.

Chirp chirp!

Toronto scares the living crap out of me. They can score runs, and we have problems in that department. I feel this is a very dangerous team in this series. And Zach better be good or he's going to get torched.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Toronto scares the living crap out of me. They can score runs, and we have problems in that department. I feel this is a very dangerous team in this series. And Zach better be good or he's going to get torched.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

This is a very dangerous series. We need two of three, nothing less, but TOR due, it will be a tough ball game tonight.

ZACH BRITTON O(vs. BLUE JAYS, 8/24)

IP:O 6.67

H:o. 4

R:O. 1

BB:. 2 *

SO:. 6

Pitches: 102 (59 Strikes, 43 Balls)

2012 ERA: 5.59

ZACH BY INNINGS

19 **

* Britton had 1 hit batsman.

** Britton recorded 2 outs before departing in the 7th inning.

Weak lineup, but an impressive outing nevertheless. Lots of grounders. The rebound of Britton could be huge down the stretch.

We're due for something working out well for the staff! I'm optimistic about

Hammel and Matusz too. DD might turn out to have been a mad roster-churning genius when this is all over.

Weak lineup, but an impressive outing nevertheless. Lots of grounders. The rebound of Britton could be huge down the stretch.

This is exactly what I thought. I had little expectation for Britton, but what a boost he would be if he can pitch like his last two outings. I am pulling for the kid, he certainly has talent. If he and Tillman can keep it up, with Bundy and Gausman coming, we will be in good shape down the road.

Just terrible. It's disgusting how far Britton, Matusz, Arrieta, Bergesen have fallen. Just really, really bad.
He allowed 3 of those runs off of home runs. He allowed 5 home runs up here.

He's walking the park. Getting hit hard. He was rushed to the majors in the first place. Can't go deep into games. No consistency.

Sorry, he has no business being up here.

We are in a penant chase this year. We do not have time to let 24 year old struggling starters figure out how not to suck at the big league level.

Can I interest you in some EatCrow1.jpg, lads?

Archived