Chris Davis Count Down

sevastras

I don't have a big issue with PED's, I think the should be legal. But I think a distinction should be made between records aided by PED's, and unaided/ Just as with track and field records, a distinction is made between indoors and out doors.

Would you put amphetamines in the same category as HGH, under the "PED" heading?

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While a nice attempt to sidestep my point, you know exactly what I mean. A human head just doesn't double in size naturally during adulthood.

I was just looking at a few pictures of myself from when I was in Garden Street School.

I don't think that my head naturally doubled in size in my childhood, either.

I love these before and after pics. Reminds me of those miracle acne cure commercials.

What no one ever shows is, for example, pictures of Ruth as a 170 pound Red Sox contrasted with Ruth as a 250 pound Boston Brave.

That's because Babe's weight gain was from smoking, drinking like a fish and eating whatever was within arms reach.

Would you put amphetamines in the same category as HGH, under the "PED" heading?
No They are technically PED's, but there wasn't an inordinate spike in numbers during the era of their use, so they did not impact performance conditions to the extent PED's did, IMO.

Archived