vs. TWINS, 4/06 (Opening Night)

weams

Honest to God, no offense but they use the strangest looking(I assume) actors for all the Luna spots. They are also incredibly inane and unfunny. And annoying.

It's funny every summer seeing those regional commercials so often because of O's games. That stupid "Luna" theme song is often stuck in my head. Not too much better than the "Yes Cerritos" Auto Square commercials in Los Angeles though. Though they admittedly have much better looking actresses.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CHRIS TILLMAN .*

H:o 7

R:O 5

BB: 4

SO: 4

Pitches: 93 (55 Strikes, 38 Balls)

2013 ERA: 12.27

* Tillman's 2013 Season Debut

PITCHES BY INNINGS

19 *

* Tillman retired 2 batters in the 4th inning before departing.

11 baserunners in less than 4 innings, ouch.

Weird fact of the night. Trevor Bauer(Indians) just batted for himself in an American league game against the Rays. He...struck out. Gotta know why. I have no clue.

Looking at boxscore, catcher must have gotten hurt. Since Santana was DHing, he had to come into the game, thus losing their DH.

Hey Tony, is MG becoming a leader on this pitching staff? He's very well though of, does it on the field and we just saw him encouraging Tillman. What do you think?

Miguel Gonzales is great. I ran into him in the lobby of the Monte Carlo in Las Vegas a few months ago, right before spring training. He was checking out, and wearing an Orioles hat. My buddy just said, "Hey, some kid wearing an O's hat, nice!" I look at him, mind you I'm 6'4", and was like, cool, till he turned completely around and I notiuced who it was. He saw me looking, and I was like "Miguel Gonzales1" Because I couldnt think of anything cooler to say. He got the biggest smile and just said what's up guys. He truly seemed humble to be recognized at all. I wish him success this season and told him great season last year, and he couldn't have been cooler. Was just funny, cuz he really did look like some random kid wearing an O's hat at first.

Hey Tony, is MG becoming a leader on this pitching staff? He's very well though of, does it on the field and we just saw him encouraging Tillman. What do you think?

I haven't heard that but I'm sure the more success he has the more he will step up.

Miguel Gonzales is great. I ran into him in the lobby of the Monte Carlo in Las Vegas a few months ago, right before spring training. He was checking out, and wearing an Orioles hat. My buddy just said, "Hey, some kid wearing an O's hat, nice!" I look at him, mind you I'm 6'4", and was like, cool, till he turned completely around and I notiuced who it was. He saw me looking, and I was like "Miguel Gonzales1" Because I couldnt think of anything cooler to say. He got the biggest smile and just said what's up guys. He truly seemed humble to be recognized at all. I wish him success this season and told him great season last year, and he couldn't have been cooler. Was just funny, cuz he really did look like some random kid wearing an O's hat at first.

Thanks for sharing Rex.

Archived