vs. TWINS, 4/07

OFFNY

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's almost if the O's are trying to revert back to their pre 2012 form. It's only the 6th game but this is just very upsetting the way their giving games away and finding ways to lose. Hopefully they can comeback. Sometimes after doing nothing for the middle portion of the game the Offense wakes up again. Of course if they continued to tack on runs we'd be fine but alas.

Davis last night cost them the game today Jones. So glad they didn't add any free agents this offseason.

Yeah last nights lose had nothing to do with weiters 40 left on base, tillman letting parmalee homer, markakis couldnt even get a 5th hit, Can blame any player for any lose

I hate game threads sometimes. Some people can't handle a wee bit of adversity.

I whole heartedly agree with this sentiment overall, but this game ESPECIALLY has me angry. Because we clearly handed them the game yesterday with poor defense, so, be it the sun or whatever, to allow them to score runs without earning it is inexcusable and takes me back to the 14 losing seasons feeling of dread. I can't shake it when it hits.. not until they erase the mistakes with a comeback rally.

Archived