Balfour speaks...

MemorialStadKid

Balfour says he is baffled by Orioles' decision.

SOURCE: http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/12/orioles-will-not-sign-grant-balfour.html

4:13pm: Balfour spoke with Susan Slusser of the San Francisco Chronicle and told her that he is baffled that the Orioles backed off because he is "100 percent fine." He went on to tell Slusser that his MRIs -- including the MRI taken of his right shoulder -- look exactly the same as they did three years ago. Slusser quotes Balfour:

"I'm the All-Star pitcher I was last season. My shoulder is fine, everything is fine. I'm ready to come out there in the ninth inning, do what I do."

Balfour told Slusser that he isn't looking to bad-mouth anyone and made no negative comments about the Orioles. Slusser notes that a team stepping away from Balfour due to medical concerns could cost him millions of dollars.

Interesting.

Did PA do this?

MSK

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Balfour's agents say in a statement that Dr. Koco Eaton and Dr. Tim Kremchek saw Balfour today and both found him completely healthy.</p>— Susan Slusser (@susanslusser) <a href="

">December 20, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Why of course it is Angelos. Doesn't everyone know that he knows so much more about baseball and how to evaluate players than DD or Buck? It's just a darn shame that us fans, who support this team year after year after year, have to go through this mess every off season and then go to Fanfest and be terribly disappointed every time we go. I am sick of it, but too stupid not to go to the games.:mad:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Balfour's agents say in a statement that Dr. Koco Eaton and Dr. Tim Kremchek saw Balfour today and both found him completely healthy.</p>— Susan Slusser (@susanslusser) <a href="
">December 20, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Are you EFFING KIDDING ME?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

ARRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

:newcry:

:no:

:bangwall:

:bs:

I just... can't. I... sigh... please God. Why?

MSK

Archived