Opening Day Tix

OrangeJerseys

Bmore Around Town just announced their Opening Day ticket package.

LF Upper Reserve, All you can drink Bud Light for 3 hours and buffet at Nobles in Fed Hill.

Tickets are $149 each but also include all of the above for an additional game with the choice of 3 or 4 selected games later on in the season.

http://www.bmorearoundtown.com/events/view.php?event=KVT

For $178 you can buy a 13 game package and buy a cheap opening day ticket for a total bill of $200

$200/14 games = $14.29 a game

$150/2 = $75 a game

Just Saying.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What are the odds of getting ahold of two OD tickets fir a non plan holder?

Go to seatgeek.com and you will find the best prices. They pull ticket prices from every ticket website and put them in order by price. I always get mine there sat about 10 rows up for less than $100 at opening day last year. Bought playoff tickets in 2012 there too.

Bmore Around Town just announced their Opening Day ticket package.

LF Upper Reserve, All you can drink Bud Light for 3 hours and buffet at Nobles in Fed Hill.

Tickets are $149 each but also include all of the above for an additional game with the choice of 3 or 4 selected games later on in the season.

http://www.bmorearoundtown.com/events/view.php?event=KVT

Other ticket is worth what? 9 bucks? I would say 3 hours of bud light before the game is worth at most 10 bucks. So 130 dollars for one ticket. I bet you could do better than 130 on stubhub.

Other ticket is worth what? 9 bucks? I would say 3 hours of bud light before the game is worth at most 10 bucks. So 130 dollars for one ticket. I bet you could do better than 130 on stubhub.

Haha well 10 bucks if you go to 711 and drink at home. 3 hours of drinking bud light at pickles before opening day runs me at least 40 bucks.

Go to seatgeek.com and you will find the best prices. They pull ticket prices from every ticket website and put them in order by price. I always get mine there sat about 10 rows up for less than $100 at opening day last year. Bought playoff tickets in 2012 there too.

Thanks. Rep owed.

I saw on the my account site that full season are eligible at 10am tomorrow, is my little 13 game plan the "exclusive offer" below that I assume? I used to like the good old days when you could call the rep for AD and get 2-3x your ticket allotment.

The one thing that kind of stinks is that you get the allotment of seats within your 29 game plan. Tomorrow, you get to purchase additional seats in the same amount, but they're not all going to be together with the original ones.

If this isn't true, blame my ticket rep for misinforming me:P

13 game plan would be rough with a 6000 mile round trip.

You could always sell the other tickets. Get a Sunday Plan, and you can probably make some of that money back from the 2x Yankee Games and the 1x Red Sox game alone. The other tickets you could sell at a loss and be better off than going the StubHub route, or just give away to fans and probably break even to going the StubHub route.

Was able to log in at 10am and purchase 4 tickets with no issues. I didn't do a whole lot of searching to see what's available. I wanted lower reserve tickets for $26 each, first time I searched I got section 67 row 5 which is great for the price. It would be nice to see the seating chart and actually pick your seats but that's pretty hard to do when so many people are accessing it at the same time.

Archived