Yoon Suk-min pitches for O's and Giants

Can_of_corn

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Conspiracy theory. Yoon is a Boras client. They've reached a deal pending physical. Boras instructs Yoon to release the photo thus unofficially letting the cat out of the bag. Blackmail. The O's have to pass him or they'll never get another FA to sign..

It would be freakin' hilarious if the Orioles backed-out of this deal after Yoon failed the team physical.

Conspiracy theory. Yoon is a Boras client. They've reached a deal pending physical. Boras instructs Yoon to release the photo thus unofficially letting the cat out of the bag. Blackmail. The O's have to pass him or they'll never get another FA to sign..

Orioles' offseasons have collectively become such a comedy of errors that I'd almost buy that as a possibility. Of course, the Orioles would take a hit either way, and Yoon wouldn't salvage his FA market by burning the Orioles in the media. Seems like a risk to Boras' reputation that he'd be unlikely to take.

Like was mentioned in the other thread.

Not even a selfie. Somebody else took the picture. :)

He's learning. Cut him some slack...

Also, I found the definition of a "Selfie":

Selfie:

A picture taken of yourself that is planned to be uploaded to Facebook, Myspace or any other sort of social networking website. You can usually see the person's arm holding out the camera in which case you can clearly tell that this person does not have any friends to take pictures of them so they resort to Myspace to find internet friends and post pictures of themselves, taken by themselves. A selfie is usually accompanied by a kissy face or the individual looking in a direction that is not towards the camera.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Selfie&defid=4142844

He's learning. Cut him some slack...

Also, I found the definition of a "Selfie":

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Selfie&defid=4142844

the-more-you-know-o.gif

Actually I was going to do the same thing but you beat me to it.

Also, I do think this deal gets done. He probably just got excited and tweeted it out too soon...of course you never know for sure with the O's these days. And looking through his other pics, he throws up the hand sign pretty often in his other ones (his profile pic is indeed awesome).

If I were a beat reporter for the O's I'd be really skeptical of their press releases on this. I'd be of the mind that a deal has been agreed to pending a physical and the O's are doing their best to deny it, because of recent embarrassments. I'd report what they are saying, but I wouldn't go out of my way to sell it.

Archived