Yoon Suk-min pitches for O's and Giants

Can_of_corn

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no source for this...I am out running errands...but a friend just texted me that the Yankees signed Suk. (and the text did include the word "signed" so it is not just a case of me misinterpreting a text that says "Yankees Suk"

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I have no source for this...I am out running errands...but a friend just texted me that the Yankees signed Suk. (and the text did include the word "signed" so it is not just a case of me misinterpreting a text that says "Yankees Suk"

Wow. That's big news. I thought Boston was in on that.

BgDQKFcCUAAHlEF.jpg

About an hour ago: O's, D-Backs, Bosox, and Jays have made offers. No mention of the Y's either making an offer or even showing any interest earlier.

Enter Suk-Min Yoon, the Korean right-hander who is yet to choose a team and has quite a few squads drooling over him.

According to Nick Cafardo of the Boston Globe, the Blue Jays are among the teams that have made bids for Yoon. The Scott Boras client could be close to a choice this week, deciding between the Red Sox, the Orioles, and Diamondbacks for certain. The Rangers, Cubs, Giants, and Twins were also attached to Yoon rumors earlier this season.

http://jaysjournal.com/2014/02/09/toronto-blue-jays-among-teams-interested-in-suk-min-yoon-hot-stove-rumors/

Wouldn't you normally ask your friend where he saw this?

He has a son-in-law who follows Baltimore sports really closely and usually he forwards me what his son hears. He sent me the news about the Ravens signing Kubiak about an hour before I saw it anywhere else.

Now that I am home from an afternoon out shopping, haircut, and such I am going to text him and ask him his source.

And....................................?

He said he heard it from his son-in-law and said he would check back with him... and never got back to me. I will see him at work tomorrow and grill him on it since he never got back to me today.

Sorry I put bad info out, in my defense I did provide the fact upfront that the source was hearsay.

Archived