Grantland Front Page Article - Jonah Keri on Orioles, revenue factors, and the Quest for Greatness

furryburres

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree; that article deserves its own thread.

I posted that article two weeks ago, where have you been? The OH PA spokesmen dismiss it because one of the GM sources is Frank Wren, and they hold him responsible for the madness of King Peter..

I posted that article two weeks ago, where have you been? The OH PA spokesmen dismiss it because one of the GM sources is Frank Wren, and they hold him responsible for the madness of King Peter..

Frank Wren is just upset because we took his pitching coach staff. My dislike for that guy has nothing to do with Peter. I trust nothing he says or does. He tried to give us Jurrjens and Uggla for AJ. Peter may have once been the mad king. Now he is just the ancient, withering one.

That article is brilliant.... and, IMO, very close to who PA is from anything I have ever read.
I posted that article two weeks ago, where have you been? .

TradeAngelos posted that series of articles when they appeared in August, where were you? ;). http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/135945-Angelos-article-in-Baltimore-Business-Journal-quot-he-s-not-going-to-change-quot?highlight=Angelos

Archived