Oliver Drake

CharmCityHokie

The automated systems often pick them up that way. They are usually massaged later by the data compilers. Even then there's often a lot of debate about what stuff really was.

Yep. But you could spend 30 seconds on the Hangout and figure out Drake's arsenal and then fix the scoreboard reporting.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o

Drake finished today's game against AAA-Lehigh Valley with a shutout inning.

He threw 15 Pitches (12 Strikes, 3 Balls), struck out 2 batters, and ceded a single.

For the season Drake has an 0.56 ERA, an 0.844 WHIP, and has struck out 51 batters in only 32 innings.

I don't know why this guy has never really gotten a serious look. Especially with all of the scuffling and shuffling this year in the bullpen.

Our bullpen has the third best ERA in the AL, and we've had a lot of guys without options. I expect we'll see Drake again in September, and maybe before, and he'll have a good shot at making our 2016 bullpen.

Our bullpen has the third best ERA in the AL, and we've had a lot of guys without options. I expect we'll see Drake again in September, and maybe before, and he'll have a good shot at making our 2016 bullpen.

We now have the 3rd best bullpen ERA. That wasn't always the case this season. And I understand the numbers game had to be played.

September is a given you'd think. Hope he gets a fair shake at a job in 2016. Seems to have deserved it based on his results at AAA this year.

Our bullpen has been awesome and that's with losing Miller. Id assume we are only behind the Yankees and Royals then. Drake and the rest of our depth squad will all get a chance in September/October.

I don't think Drake got enough of a look when he was up here. I think he has the potential to be dominant with his split. From what I recall he had a game or two where he was getting squeezed by the umps on some good splits that weren't getting chased.

o

Drake finished today's game against AAA-Lehigh Valley with a shutout inning.

He threw 15 Pitches (12 Strikes, 3 Balls), struck out 2 batters, and ceded a single.

For the season Drake has an 0.56 ERA, an 0.844 WHIP, and has struck out 51 batters in only 32 innings.

Drake continues to roll.

18-for-18 lSAVES

0.53 lERA

0.853 lWHIP

54 lK's in 34 lIP

T IDES OOOOo. - 2

LOUISVILLE Ol - 1

http://www.milb.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?gid=2015_08_06_louaaa_noraaa_1&t=g_box&sid=l117

I don't think Drake got enough of a look when he was up here. I think he has the potential to be dominant with his split. From what I recall he had a game or two where he was getting squeezed by the umps on some good splits that weren't getting chased.

I agree. And he had a game where he wasn't getting it to work.

Archived