New Sun article: Roberts/Penn vs Giles/LaRoche to be avoided by Angelos

Skywalker76

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You said nobody is untouchable, dummy. of course brob is no cal, but he is the closest thing we have had since him.

the only thing keeping most people hanging by a thread to the o's is brob. expecially those of us in the dc area.

i dont care what the o;s have to do, the need to keep him on the team for a long time.

there are 100 laroches out there in the draft. There is no need to dismante the fan base to get some more power.

How old are you? 6? Can we keep the discussions baseball related, without the name calling. Oh, and BTW what does Cal have anything to do with this discussion? BRob isn't half the player, or face of the organization Cal was. That comparison is ridiculous.

Anytime someone calls someone else "idiot" while having the word "poop" in their handle, I'm going to be amused. I just am.

Despite the fact that I'm the one he called a dummy, I'm definitely intrigued by this character. He and the guy that wants us to sign Barry Bonds are making this an interesting afternoon.

Word of advice-- you might not want to begin your very first post on the board with "You guys are idiots."

Welcome to the board, but take a look at the board rules before you get yourself in trouble.

Do ya think ? LOL. :D

"eddieEATSpoop"- interesting name :confused:

That name may not win friends and influence people either.

"Eddie" is a name hold in high regard around here. :mad:

Sorry if this was posted already. Didnt see it anywhere.

From Will Carroll "Will's Mill"

The Orioles? I'm not sure why they're here. There's nothing happening after their spate of bullpen signings. Same holds true with the Braves. They have almost no budgetary room unless they move Marcus Giles or Andruw Jones. They're not talking about moving either player.

http://www.baseballprospectus.com/article.php?articleid=5742&PHPSESSID=ef454874a11400022d4fa10ee8259cf6

I guess this means the Roberts trade is done with.

But what about the other trades we need to make?

Sorry if this was posted already. Didnt see it anywhere.

From Will Carroll "Will's Mill"

http://www.baseballprospectus.com/article.php?articleid=5742&PHPSESSID=ef454874a11400022d4fa10ee8259cf6

I guess this means the Roberts trade is done with.

But what about the other trades we need to make?

I haven't noticed anything about them on the ESPN "Live update" page, either.

Maybe no news is good news?

Archived