What role could Bundy play later this season?

MSBird

How will Bundy contribute?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. How will Bundy contribute?

With Bundy continuing on his rehab and preparing to make his way through the minors, you've got to begin to think about his possible contributions in Baltimore this year. Obviously a lot depends on the Orioles playoff picture, but it doesn't seem unresonable to expect Bundy could contribute in some form after the All Star Break. The question is, what role would we see him play for the O's, if the time comes for his return to Baltimore?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As excited as I am for Dylan, I hope they've already told him he's not coming up this season, and not to put that pressure on himself. Just play minor league ball, learn to pitch again, build strength, don't be afraid to fail, score doesn't matter, see you in Sarasota.

As excited as I am for Dylan, I hope they've already told him he's not coming up this season, and not to put that pressure on himself. Just play minor league ball, learn to pitch again, build strength, don't be afraid to fail, score doesn't matter, see you in Sarasota.

That's what I believe. I don't see him coming up this season.

Barring any type of injury or set back I think he is a September call up, maybe even before. If he dominates in the minors like he did pre-injury then he has a job to do. We're trying to win a World Series here...if he can help then there is no reason to hold him back.

Archived